Sabtu, 19 Desember 2009

saturday at home. but its totally gorgeoussssssssss!! :)




heeem, okay. this is my first post in my blog. well guys, actually i'm not one of kind who like to write all of my activity and then collected it in one template called blog. but, i view my friend's blog and i think thats sounds great, so i try to make it too. hahahaha latah kalo kata orang. but, its okay. hehehe i know my english not so good, but helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooww i'm still learning. and i try to make progress of it hehehe :) okay okay, cukup basa basi nya mungkin bersama saya Rossy Apriani Kennedy. dan kemudian kumulai ceritakuuuuuuu...

saturday
its saturday, and many people wants to go somewhere to spend their saturday night. but me?? how about me? i'm sitting alone in my room and just online many sites. hhhhhhhhhhhh quiet, boring, and my pin have no pulse to send me message or call me. huhuhuhu sad, nobody accompany me right now. but its okay, hehe because idon't know today my feeling is good. so, i can enjoy spending my saturday in my home. i woke up, and then pin called me (before his pulse low). after that, nanda came to my house. and we do joy activities such as sang together, washed dishes, cleaned my room, etc. ups, but sorry... we do it fun, so nanda came here not to be a maid because we dot it with pleassure. oh iya, forgot. i can't go somewhere this saturday because my dad and my mother didn't give me permission for it. yesterday, i already hanging out with my deby ekasaputri, nur ulfa and a couple vira-regie. okay, thats enough for my first post. thanks for reading. keep follow me :)

1 komentar:

  1. baby bala balaaaaaa, hihihihihih keep on the good workin! we love your post!

    BalasHapus

enjoying my blog guys :]